IMPORTANT: All communications regarding delivery and returns must be made via our website and/or email system in order that we may retain a record of all correspondence. Please also refer to our Usage Terms
We offer a Free Delivery service for all orders to addresses within 35 kms of Torrevieja, usually the same day as the order is received but should the item not be in stock we will contact you to inform of the expected date and time of delivery
We also offer shipping to the Spanish Mainland via our website.
We use Correos and offer the following options:
- Standard Shipping (48-72 hours) – Delivered by Correos within 2 working days of your order – €4.95 for the first kg, plus €1.00 per extra kg
- Next Day Shipping (24 hours) – Delivered by Correos or similar courier on the next working day – €15.00 for the first kg, plus €1.00 per extra kg
A copy of the proof of postage can be forwarded to you by email if requested.
Please be sure to read the Details section before arranging any returns, however this summary gives a brief overview of our returns policy and processes.
- Submit a return request via the website or by email to email@example.com
- An RMA number and return address will be provided within 1 working day
- You send your goods to us, showing the RMA number on the packaging
- Once received, we inspect and test the item withing 1-2 working days
- Credits or refunds issued if requested. Credits appear immediately, refunds take up to 7 working days to appear
- If replacements requested, replacements dispatched for 1-2 working day delivery
- Cancellation Before Dispatch – Full refund including shipping
- Cancellation After Dispatch – Full refund for items only
- Non-Faulty Goods Returned – Full credit for items only, or replacement items (€10 restock fee)
- Faulty Goods Returned – Full refund including delivery or replacement items at no additional charge
- Tampered/Used Goods – No refunds or replacements offered
- Unauthorised Returns – Refund only if order located. Service charge: Minimum €10, Maximum €30
IMPORTANT: In ALL refund or return cases, please submit a return request, either using the My Orders link in the top bar of the Inks.es website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and the details of your problem.
If requesting a refund for a faulty item, your request must be submitted within 14 days of the original dispatch date. Return requests submitted outside this period will not be refunded, but will be provided with store credit or a replacement item.
Once a return request has been submitted and approved, you will receive an RMA number and return address, which need to be clearly added to the packaging used to return the item. RMA numbers are usually issued within 1 working day of your request being submitted.
The cost of returning any item to Inks.es must be borne by the customer. Should you request a replacement item, the cost of dispatching the replacement item will be borne by Inks.es.
Should you change your mind about an order for any reason before the item has been dispatched, a full refund will be provided. A return request must be submitted to cancel your order.
As items will usually be dispatched one working day after placing your order, we recommend submitting Order Cancellation requests within 12 hours of placing your original order.
Order Cancellation after dispatch:
If items have already been dispatched to you, you have a maximum of 14 days from the delivery date to contact us to cancel your order should you change your mind or realise you have made a mistake. A return request must be submitted to cancel your order.
Returned items must be unopened and unused, and must be returned immediately upon receipt of your RMA number.
After the returned items have been inspected and confirmed to be unopened, a full refund for each unopened item will be provided. Delivery costs cannot be refunded in the event of an order cancellation where the items have already been dispatched.
All Other Returns:
Once your return request has been received, you will receive further instructions via your registered email address, including your RMA number and return postal address.
Once the item has been received by Inks.es, we will inspect and test the returned item. Inspection and testing can take 1 – 2 working days. Once the inspection is complete:
- Goods found not to be faulty: Your account will be credited for the value of your original order, less the original cost of delivery. This credit will be added to your account immediately after testing is completed. Alternatively, if you requested a replacement item, a re-stocking and re-delivery fee of €10 will be charged. In this case you will be notified immediately and will be asked to make payment before your replacement item will be dispatched.
- Goods found to be faulty/damaged in transit: Either a replacement item will be dispatched to you for no charge, or a full refund including delivery costs will be provided, depending on what you selected on the return request. A full refund can only be offered on return requests submitted within 14 days of the original dispatch date, other wise a credit or replacement will be provided. Refunds will be issued as soon as our inspection is completed, but funds can take up to 7 working days to appear back in your account.
- Tampered/Used Goods: No refund or replacement will be offered for goods that have been deliberately tampered with, or found to have been Used. Tampering includes removal, or attempted removal or opening, of any part of the product, other than packaging and/or seals intended to be broken for normal use.
- An ink/toner cartridge will be considered “Used” if it contains less than 75% of its original volume of ink when returned
Returns Without Authorisation:
If you return goods to Inks.es WITHOUT first requesting authorisation (return request), we cannot guarantee that we will be able to establish which customer or order the returned goods relate to, and therefore cannot offer a full refund. IF we are able to allocate the return to a customer or order, a refund will be offered, subject to a service charge of a minimum of €10 and maximum of €30